FanficsHome

--- Rinaldo Gambetta rinald-@ez-poa.com.br wrote:
> This serie of challenges made by the ninja bunny.

Introducing our three surprise guest commentators to this secret match being broadcast over international e-mail: Ken: The filthy rich street fighter, Ryu: The incredibly obsessed street fighter, and Vega: The ridiculously evil street fighter.

And now introducing the challengers: In the oriental corner it's:

> Hotaru Seijuro style: Ninjutsu country: Japan player: arkondlo-@aol.com

Vega: Bah, another ninja. This is beginning to look more and more like that fool Shang Tsung's Tournament.

> Appearance: A short man wearing a hooded robe similar to a Shinto
> priest's, on the back is the drawing of a firefly. With the hood pulled
> over
> his face he seems normal, until someone notices his gigantic feet and
> large
> fingers, both of which are covered in soft brown fur. As he draws back
> his
> hood, the Illusion of humanity is lost. His face is that of a rabbit.
> His long
> ears are held to the back of his head by a red headband. The only human
> facial
> features he has are his large, green eyes.

Ken: Wasn't he the rabbit from that Ninja Turtle cartoon?

Ryu: And he kicked serious ass in that cartoon.

Vega: I must have missed that episode. HOW DARE MY VCR MISS AN EPISODE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! IT WILL FALL BEFORE MY PSYCHO POWER!

Ken turns to Ryu: That can't be good for his blood pressure.

> Quote before fight: "Kon'nichi wa, honorable opponent. May this battle
> bring
> honor and glory to both our houses."

Vega: *Grunt* Another fool clinging to his outdated concepts of tradition and honor. No offense, Ryu.

Ryu: None taken.

> Vs

And in the Occidental corner it's

> Blaise style: Kung Fu country: U.S.A.player: Chris Krug Iron.

> Appearence: A young man in his twenties. About 5 foot 9 inches tall,
> weighs about 160 pounds. Of Caucasian descent, well-built, with
> short dark red hair and grey eyes. Wears a black denim jacket over a
> dark red t-shirt, black jeans, and biker boots with spurs.

Ken singing off key: I've got spurs, that jingle jangle jingle...

Vega & and Ryu looking at Ken: You're weird Ken.

> Quote before fight:".......!!!!"

Vega: Sounds like that Gokiwa fighter. That reminds me, I'll have to make that boy an offer he can't refuse.

> Arena: Secret ninja house.

> Fighter are 3 hexes from each other ring bells and fight start.

Vega looking panicked: Excuse me, I have to go to the little dictator's room.

Ken: What's wrong with him?

Ryu: I don't know. He mentioned he was power hungry, so I gave him this power bar you gave me. holds up an ex-lax wrapper

Ken grinning: Ryu, you haven't quite figured out that there is life beyond the dojo and the fight and, sometimes, I love you for it.

Ryu: You're scaring me Ken. Please stop.

> Move 1- Hotaru Seijuro move 2 hexes and make a Foward kick but hit
> nothing and
> Blaise retreat 4 hexes.

Ryu: Looks like Blaise is playing a conservative game against a unknown fighter. A good strategy.

Ken: And Hotaru wasn't quite on his distance and missed because of it.

Vega from a distance: Miserable maggots, get out of my way. I am Vega and I will budge in line if I so choose.

Ryu & Ken: sweatdrop

> Move 2- Blaise block and Hotaru Seijuro move 3 hexes and make a Short
> kick and
> Blaise receives: no damage.

Ken: A very conservative game.

Ryu: Maybe not, I think Blaise just set Hotaru up for a powerful hit.

> Move 3- Hotaru Seijuro try to make a Rolling attack but Blaise Jumping
> Roundhouse kick is more faster and Hotaru Seijuro receives: 4 points of
> damage
> and stuns!!!

Ken: Ouch! Glass Jaw! You called it, Ryu.

Ryu: Well, it was an okay hit, but that's definitely going to mean trouble for Hotaru in the future if that amount of damage will stun him.

> Move 4- Blaise pose throwing a flurry of kicks in the air, and Hotaru
> Seijuro is
> dizzy.

Ken: Which points out a common moral dilemma street fighters have to face. The path of honor vs. the path of the sure hit.

Ryu: The honorable thing to do is, of course, to do what Blaise choose to do, pose, or block, or do anything except hit the guy while he's dizzy.

Ken: Personally, I like to pose, but Ryu here like to take a defensive stance and wait for the instant it would be honorable to hit him again.

Vega: Feh. The Psycho Crusher was made for crushing dizzied opponents.

Ryu: So don't drink and drive, stay in school, and don't hit dizzied opponents. Let's make these holiday fights, safe and happy ones.

Vega speed 6: Bah...

Ken interrupting with a speed of eight: Humbug?

Vega glaring at Ken: I wasn't going to say that.

Ryu a bit miffed that he only had a speed of three and went last: Well, what were you going to say?

Vega: Well, thanks to Ken, you'll never know. Muahahahahaha!

Ryu & Ken looking at Vega: You're weird, Vega.

> Move 5- Hotaru Seijuro recover from stun and try to make a Double hit
> kick but
> Blaise Short kick for his combo is more faster and Hotaru Seijuro
> receives: 2
> points of damage but Hotaru Seijuro make his Double hit kick and Blaise
> receives: 3 points of damage and 2 points of damage.

Ryu: Looks like Hotaru is making a comeback!

Vega: Well, a rabbit does have powerful legs. If backed into a corner, a rabbit can often do enough damage to drive away some of the smaller predators, like a crow for example.

Ryu & Ken: *gape at Vega*

Vega shrugging a little self-consciously: Hey! I've got an Intelligence of six, I have to know these things. Besides I didn't spend eight years in evil crime lord school just to learn how to color-coordinate my uniform.

> Move 6- Hotaru Seijuro make a Power uppercut but hit air because Blaise
> is more
> faster and quickly retreat 4 hexes.

Ryu: Blaise seems to be playing a game of keep-away. If he can make it to the ten round bell without being hit, then he'll probably win.

> Move 7- Blaise block and Hotaru Seijuro move 4 hexes and make a Rolling
> attack
> and Blaise receives: 4 points of damage and stun!!!

Vega: An impressive display of power, to stun through a block. I must have him in my evil army of criminals, assassins, and politicians.

Ken: Isn't that redundant? I mean, the first one covers the other two.

Vega: You just don't get it, do you Ken? Shhh!

> Move 8- Hotaru Seijuro block and Blaise is dizzy.

Ken: Rolling attack, Blocks when opponent is dizzy, the whole honor thing...

Vega: It's Ryu and Blanka's love child. *raises his pinky to his mouth*

Ryu sweatdrop: Um... no.

> Move 9- Blaise block and Hotaru Seijuro make a Foward kick and Blaise
> receives:
> 2 points of damage

Ken: Hotaru is learning how Blaise blocks. That same kick couldn't get through his defense in round two.

> Move 10- Hotaru Seijuro try to make a Rolling attack but Blaise
> Crouching
> roundhouse kick is more faster and Hotaru Seijuro receives: 2 points of
> damage
> and Hotaru Seijuro hit his Rolling attack and Blaise receives: 4 points
> of
> damage and is knockout.

Ken: YEAH! That's the way. Take the hit and nail that guy!

> Hotaru Seijuro wins by knockout.
> Hotaru Seijuro winning quote: "May honor shield your heart from
> shadows."

Ryu suddenly starts laughing hysterically.

Ken & Vega (looking at Ryu): You're weird Ryu.

> Hotaru Seijuro bows and leaves.

Vega: and I shall do the same teleports out

Ryu: Yeah, I've got to leave too. I've got a big fight in the morning against a guy named Son Goku.

Ken whips out his cell-phone: Hi, Manny? This is Ken. Fifty thousand on Son Goku to win. hangs up phone

Ryu: Wow. That was a confidence builder.

Ken: Well, until Chris Hoffmann get up off his butt and MST3Ks another fight, I'm Ken Masters.

Ryu: And I'm Ryu... er... hey Ken, do I have a last name?

Ken: No. Not that I know of.

Ryu: And I'm Ryu. Just Ryu.

Ken & Ryu: And we'll see you next time.

Chris Hoffmann
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one place.
Yahoo! Shopping: http://shopping.yahoo.com

FanficsHome